Porcelain veneers are a popular cosmetic dentistry treatment that is designed to enhance the appearance of the smile by hiding imperfections like chips, cracks, stains, or minor misalignment. They are placed over the front surface of the teeth after a small portion of the enamel is removed and create a more balanced, brighter smile.
At Danny Shiri DDS, our dentist recommends porcelain veneers to patients looking for a quick and effective way to transform their smiles and boost their self-confidence. Porcelain veneers are stain-resistant, durable, and provide the most natural look.
What Are Porcelain Veneers?
Porcelain veneers are thin, shell-like coverings that are designed to cover the front surface of the teeth and conceal cosmetic flaws. These cosmetic issues may include uneven or misshapen teeth, gaps between teeth, tooth chips, enamel stains that don’t respond to traditional whitening treatments, and more.
Porcelain veneers are custom-made for your teeth from medical-grade ceramic. They are designed based on impressions of your teeth and placed over their front surface after a small amount of enamel is removed. Porcelain veneers are stain-resistant and can last over a decade.
Who Are Porcelain Veneers Recommended For?
At Danny Shiri DDS, our dentist recommends porcelain veneers to patients who want to improve their smiles and their overall appearance without having to undergo complex dental procedures.
This popular cosmetic treatment may be right for you if have:
- Discolored teeth that cannot be bleached
- Misaligned teeth
- Tooth gaps
- Broken or chipped teeth
- Small or worn teeth
- Misshapen teeth
- A “gummy” smile
What Are the Benefits of Porcelain Veneers?
Compared to other cosmetic or restorative treatments, porcelain veneers offer several benefits, including:
- Porcelain veneers are custom designed to comfortably fit your teeth and rebalance the smile for a beautiful, seamless, and fully natural appearance.
- Veneers are a versatile cosmetic solution that can be used to correct a wide range of smile imperfections, including stains, discoloration, worn teeth, chipped teeth, gaps between teeth, and much more.
- Veneers are stain-resistant and durable, meaning you can enjoy your new smile for many years.
- Porcelain veneers are a much quicker and more straightforward solution compared to other procedures such as orthodontic treatments and can give you the smile you’ve always wanted in as little as two office visits.
Porcelain veneers are the ideal cosmetic treatment for a wide range of smile imperfections. To learn more about the benefits of porcelain veneers, visit Danny Shiri DDS at 6310 San Vicente Blvd, Ste 295, Los Angeles, CA 90048, or call (323) 935-9102.