Dr. Shiri relies on his years of surgical experience to extract teeth that are beyond repair. The most common reasons include:
- Severe tooth decay or infection may make it impossible or too costly to repair a tooth
- Advanced gum disease may require a tooth to be pulled so it doesn’t affect the supporting tissues and bone structures of your mouth
- A tooth may be extracted if it is blocking other teeth from coming in
- During orthodontic work, teeth may need to be extracted to create room for the teeth that are being moved into place
- Wisdom teeth are often extracted due to impactions either before or after they come in
What to expect
Dr. Shiri will anesthetize the area and always maintains a high degree of patient comfort & relaxation. Typically, Dr. Shiri is able to remove your tooth within a matter of minutes.
Dr. Shiri will give you post-operative instructions on how to care for the area for the next 24 hours.